I’ve been working on a little project called Goal Jitsu.
Its objective is to help you connect with your dreams and make extraordinary progress toward your goals.
I kept this creation to myself for a long time because I was afraid of potential success or failure. Success brings responsibility and failure just hurts. But I’ve been challenged to suck it up and take some bold steps.
So here’s what I’m thinking…
- You, me, and hundreds of other awesome success-minded people.
- A private Facebook group to assist us in supercharging our goals.
- 14 days of action-based learning experience (sent daily to your inbox).
- Challenges designed to push your limits, escape your comfort zone, and revolutionize everything you know about goal setting.
It’s my first time presenting Goal Jitsu in this form. And I couldn’t be more excited.
I started seriously studying achievement after my honeymoon in 2011. After two years of intensive study, lots of experiments, and so much learning, I still do the work every day. It’s a lifelong journey.
You could spend hundreds of dollars on books, hundreds of hours studying, and learn through painful trial and error just like I did.
But why not take a shortcut?
I’ve distilled everything I know about achievement into a 14 day challenge.
It’s guided, self-paced, and open to anyone serious about improving their performance. If I can save you time and money and help you toward your objectives, I will consider it a success.
You’ll learn some surprising things about yourself. You’ll transform your goals so they better serve you. And you’ll meet some awesome new allies.
My friends told me I should charge for this experience, but I’ve chosen to offer it as a gift. That way all the barriers are eliminated and you can discover how Goal Jitsu will impact your life. And if I’m mistaken about how valuable this experience is, your pockets won’t be any emptier.
The challenge starts promptly on Monday, November 4th.
It’s not for the faint of heart. But I know that’s not you.
Are you up for the challenge?
PS – If you want to enhance your success, challenge your friends to participate with you by sharing this post. There’s strength in numbers. Let’s do this!
PPS – Thank you for joining me in this challenge. It means a lot.
As for my day job, I'm a Linux programmer specializing in systems improvement and automation. I love creating, learning, sharing, and teaching.
Latest posts by mparrett (see all)
- Ninety Days, No Excuses: An Experiment in Fitness - January 25, 2014
- The Most Powerful Advice You Might Ever Hear, Unless You Like Being Miserable - January 25, 2014
- Thirty Cold Showers – My Progress - January 11, 2014